The simplest and most advanced 6-channel system available for BOTH AIRPLANE and HELICOPTER!!
The original was a revelation of affordability, proven performance and programming ease, created to ease the transition from 4-channel sport systems into 6-channel computer systems. Today's system offers the original's appeal, 6EXAS and 6EXH enhancements and the revolutionary, interference-free performance of the 2.4GHz FASST System.
Standard Programming Functions :
- Model Select – six model memory.
- Model Type – select airplane or heli programming in one transmitter.
- Servo Reversing – on all six channels.
- Dual Rate/Exponential – for ailerons, elevator and rudder.
- End Point Adjustment – fine-tunes servo throws on all six channels.
- Digital Trim – stores trim settings for each model for aileron, elevator, rudder and throttle.
- Fail Safe – a safety throttle setting in case of loss of transmitter signal.
- Battery Fail Safe – moves the throttle to a preset position when the airborne pack reaches 3.8V.
- Stick Mode – choose from Mode 1 through 4.
- Range Checking – Power Down reduces transmitter output power for up to one minute, allowing range checking from 50 paces away.
- Changeable Throttle Stick – select ratchet for airplanes or smooth for helis.
- Adjustable Stick Length – choose the length that suits your flying style.
Airplane-Specific Programming Functions:
- Wing Mixing – for flaperon, flap trim, V-tail and elevon.
- Trainer System – with the transmitter as either the master or student system. Compatible with other Futaba systems.
- Throttle Cut – pre-programmed for safely shutting off the engine.
- Programmable Mixing (1 & 2) – two different mixes allow any two channels to be combined.
Helicopter-Specific Programming Functions:
- 5-Point Normal and Idle Up Throttle/Pitch Curves.
- Throttle Hold – for autorotation.
- Revo (Revolution Mixing) – mixes rudder and pitch together.
- Gyro Mixing – two gyro gain settings can be programmed and selected during flight.
- Swash to Throttle Mixing – corrects slowing of the engine's speed caused by the swashplate.
- Swashplate Types – choose from 1S (independent aileron, pitch and elevator servos linked to the swashplate), 3S (120° CCPM), or 3E (90° CCPM).
- Swash AFR – Adjustable Function Rate, for use with 1S, 3S or 3E swash types.
The heart of the FASST system is the R617FS receiver: there's no other 2.4GHz receiver like it!
R617FS Receiver Features::
- High sensitivity receiver weighs only .25oz (7g) without case yet is a full range system for all aircraft from giant scale to park flyer applications-no need to buy separate receiver for specific aircraft
- A full range system for all aircraft from giant scale to Park Flyer applications-no need to buy separate receiver for specific aircraft
- Simple one-touch binding - no plugs to mess with or lose
- Dual Antenna Diversity allows 2.4GHz FASST Futaba transmitter to select the best reception between the two receiver antennas with signal loss
- Rubber grommets installed where antennas exit to eliminate stress and fraying of the two antenna wires
R617FS Receiver Specifications (FUTL7627):
- Length: 1.6" (40mm)
- Height: 0.35" (9mm)
- Width: 1.1" (27mm)
- Power Requirement: 4.8V or 6V
- Current Drain: 80mA (at no signal), 74 mA(w/ signal no servos on 4.8)
- Weight: 0.34oz (9.8g) with case, 0.25oz (7g) without case
1 x Futaba T6EX 6ch 2.4GHz Transmitter
1 x Futaba R617FS 6ch 2.4GHz Receiver
1 x 9.6V 600mAh NiCD Rechargable Battery (NT8F600B)
1 x English Manual