Please complete all the fields in this form to validate your 3 month Cuta-Copter Warranty from date of purchase. NOTE: This warranty is only valid for clients that receive the full training from a approved CUTA-COPTER instructor. A telephone tutorial is acceptable. Warrantee must be submitted and confirmed by Cuta-Copter.
Warranty and Service Terms and Conditions
Your Cuta-Copter comes with a Limited Warranty against defects in materials and/or workmanship for consumer use only, excluding rental or commercial use. Please see the table below for specific parts cover.
The warranty period is effective for all original Cuta-Copter’s from the date the product is purchased from an authorized Cuta-Copter dealer to the original purchaser.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this warranty does not cover claims or liability for any incidental or consequential damages arising from, or in connection to the product.
The user accepts all liability and responsibility for the safe operation of the craft and undertakes to only operate the craft when they are competent in the operation of the craft and adhere to all local laws and regulations.
Once you have used this product, it is deemed that you have fully understood the contents of the manual and the warranty coverage. In the event of improper setup and/or use of the product, Cuta Copter will not accept any liability for damages or compensation.
It is common knowledge that the GPS signal to a drone can be lost due to varying levels of satellite availability. This will require the pilot in command to have skill proficiency to land the drone manually in Atitude mode. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that they have the required level of proficiency.
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE Exclusions
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. purposely landing the drone on water or submerging it.
2. damage caused from normal wear and tear, accident, improper/misuse of the product, sunlight, penetrative water due to collision, unless caused due to defective materials or workmanship.
3. damage caused by negligence or lack of adherence to the manual and the recommended servicing/maintenance for the product.
4. damage caused by altering the Flight Controllers factory settings or parameters. Alterations include but are not limited to any changes to the Flight Controllers settings and parameters without the express written authority by Cuta-Copter. The flight controller records all changes to settings and parameters in addition to full flight history - ‘Black box’.
5. consumable parts including propellers, landing gear, batteries, membrane, unless the failure was due to defects in materials or workmanship of the product.
6. damage caused by pilot error not related to product failure.
7. damage caused by external influences such as, but not limited to loss of GPS signal, electromagnetic interference from natural ground anomalies, transmission towers, power lines, sub stations, radio towers etc.
8. damage caused from transmission interference and other wireless devices.
9. damage caused by unauthorized modifications to the product by a non- authorized Cuta Copter repairer like DIY modifications, un-assembly, or re-assembly.
10. damage caused by using the product outside the products specifications/limitations and/or continuing to use the product in an impaired or damaged state.
11. damage caused due to operating the product with a damaged or defective battery and or damage caused due to failure or consequential damage due to improper use/maintenance/storage of the battery.
12. any product that does not have a serial number, if the serial number has been removed or altered, and the purchaser cannot provide original proof of purchase.
13. Non recovery of drone
14. Warranty is not transferable if original buyer sells the craft.
15. Damage caused from collision with any object like trees, buildings, poles etc. or damage caused from operating below the recommend operating altitude of 25M.
REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY
Please visit www.cuta-copter.co.za and register your warranty as soon as you have purchased the Cuta-Copter.
On receipt of the product Cuta Copter will inspect and test the product to determine the issue and responsibility of the product. The Data will be downloaded to assess the environment in which the drone was operated. Any operation of the drone closer than 30M to buildings, power lines or any source of interference will deem the warrantee void. If it is deemed the issue/problem is covered under warranty, Cuta Copter will be responsible for the inspection fee, materials, and labour. Freight costs remain the responsibility of the user. Always try to purchase from the closest dealer.
If it is determined that the issue/problem is not covered by the warranty, an inspection fee will be charged, and a quote will be provided prior to any work or maintenance being carried out. The costs of all materials, labor and freight will be the responsibility of the product owner.
Please contact us at any time regarding any service or warranty query directly email@example.com
Please make sure to have your serial number, Invoice number and date of purchase.
The limited warranty covers parts as follows in normal use. Parts that are damaged due to any crash or operating below 25M are not covered under warranty.
PROPS AND HUBS
CAMERA PLASTIC HOUSING
CAMERA AND GIMBAL