Seagull Cherokee 46-55 1520mm ARF
The Cherokee 46–55 is a great choice for budget-minded modelers or anyone graduating from high wing trainers. It packs scale looks, lots of features and sporty performance into an incredibly affordable package. It features a balsa/light plywood airframe covered with Hangar 9® UltraCote® and includes nice little extras like painted pilot and passenger figures, painted fiberglass parts and even a battery door in the belly for those who choose electric power.
- Realistic outline and scale rendition
- Balsa and balsa ply construction
- Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants add finishing scale touch
- Tricycle landing gear
- Battery hatch on bottom of airplane allows for easy insertion of EP batteries
- Pilot and passenger figures included adds realism on the ground and in flight