THIS IS THE STANDARD VERSION, NOT THE PRO VERSION
The Jumper T16 is a reasonably priced, high quality, full-sized radio transmitter thats compatible with multiple protocols (including FrSky, DSM/DSMX, and Futaba).
JumperXYZ's goal with the T16 was to create the most affordable, high-performance open source remote control on the market today. The T16 truly is the ONE radio to rule them all. With angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4.3” display, more than ample input controls, integrated 6 position buttons for professional flight control systems, JR module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules and many more features the T16 is a remarkable offering at this price point.
Never wanting to stand still the team at Jumper looked for a way to put the maximum amount of radio in the users hands for the minimum amount of cost. With advancements in technology and materials cost there really is no reason for a high end radio to have a high end price tag and Jumper have not only proven this point but they have smashed expectations, the T16 changes everything!
The T16 has undergone extensive testing for comfort and functionality, Jumper has taken community feedback from their previous products and rolled it all into this radio.
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
- Compatible with JumperTX (An independent fork of OpenTX)
- Wheel menu button
- Angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing gimbals
- Multi-protocol transmitter module
- Removable battery ** NOT INCLUDED
- Supports Telemetry
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by TF card
- Vibration reminder function
- Standard JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
- Two-color LED status display
- Size: 180*190*58
- Weight: 798g
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch